Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rambling.....

Every spring I go through a bit of cabin fever. Cleaning out of the old, wanting the new - or maybe - just wanting to break the norms.

My allergies have sucked this year, forcing me to stay inside and be on antibiotics, which, thankfully, have saved my lungs from their ever-building congestion.

But I've not been able to run. which feeds my cabin fever, which builds an self-feeding loop...yup, I'm aware.

But how many ways are we not aware of our own self-fulling cycles? I see people blame others, or not understand. Silly, really, since at the end of the day we really are just proving our worth - expressed in various strengths and characterizations that make this world fascinating....

So, before you jump down that person's throat about something, think they are out to get you, or even, think they are totally wrong - give them the benefit of the doubt.

After all, you don't know the shoes they've walked in and the experiences they have had to reach the opinions they are expressing...

No comments:

Post a Comment